Government of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada


Potable water obtained from an underground source other than a public community water supply and represented as "mineral water" or "spring water", must meet the requirements for "mineral water" or "spring water" specified in Division 12, Food and Drug Regulations. However, the water need not meet the requirements for mineral or spring water if it is described and represented as "bottled water", "table water" or by any other acceptable term.

Mineral Water

Bottled Water

Bottled Water

Related Information

You can do a search of food, labelling and advertising related content.